Thursday, November 18, 2004

Bla Bla Bla

It has been over a week now since I have posted something here.
I knew it.
Now it has been a week and then it will start to become two weeks...one month...and finally I will get bored and won´t write anything anymore.

It´s easier to write in satine´s blog, to post stupid comments and make silly jokes!
She always thinks I am funny ant laughs at the things I say.
I don´t know if that´s a good sign...maybe I am not THAT funny after all and she laughs only to make me feel better!;)

Yesterday I went with my mate satine to the sex shop and bought a couple of things to play with my babe...ropes, handcuffs and some kind of clips for the nipples.
I should have bought the other clips, the ones I have bought hurt too much! Not good, not good!
But the ropes are lovely...purple! Love the colour!
I think I will try them tonight or maybe during the weekend. *giggles*

Anyway, I feel cool with Alex again...last week was a pretty weird week. Nothing bad happened between us, but I felt as if we were miles and miles apart.
I feel him closer now and that´s a nice and warm feeling.
I love him. What can I say?:)

No comments: