Friday, November 19, 2004

Weekend is approaching

It´s Friday at last and yes like Robert says "I´m in love!"

I always feel good on Fridays (well, maybe not always)...weekend is approaching and I have got plenty of time to spend with my mate and with my babe.
My mate and I might not go out tomorrow as the last nights were not THAT great; maybe it was the music and the people who were there or maybe we are tired of the routine...or we are simply getting old.
I think it´s everything together...

We were supposed to go to the pub after work...Black Celebration...but she hasn´t say anything yet, so I might go to the cinema with Alex to watch The Forgotten starring the beautiful and talented Julianne Moore.
No, I am not a lesbo but I wouldn´t mind...you know...this and that...;)

Two more hours to go and then...only god knows!;)


No comments: